• Shallow water fun for children
Total duration: 10 minutes
Time with dolphins: 8 minutes
Ages: 3 and up
Group size: 5 people max
Water depth: Dry platform
Dockside Interaction Program Information
- 8 minutes with dolphins.
- Interact with dolphins in a small, intimate group of no more than five people with your marine mammal specialist.
- Each child five and under must be with paid participating adult.
- Stay dry on our docks while interacting with dolphins.
- Fun and engaging, hands-on interactions with dolphins and an up-close look at their amazing behaviors.
- Our Marine Mammal specialists show you how to use positive reinforcement to bond with the dolphins.
- Learn about Bermuda’s marine life, our dolphin family, and ocean stewardship
- Digital photos available for advanced or same day purchase.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at (441) 234-4464 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
- Trainer talk – After your program, our Marine Mammal Specialists are available to answer any questions you may have about the dolphins’ care and wellness, animal training, relevant conservation issues, and your overall experience.
- Free museum admission – Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can explore the 200-year-old fort and experience educational maritime and cultural exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, The Warwick Project, Bermuda’s Defense Heritage and The Hall of History mural, plus an onsite Playground and Playhouse for children.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Please let us know, so we can find a program or time that works. Call (441) 234-4464.