General Admission Ticket
General admission into the National Museum of Bermuda - get access to dolphin viewing areas and educational resources
- Ticket Prices:
- Adults ages 17+
- Senior ages 65+
- Child ages 17 and under
- Museum Members
- Same day access to The National Museum of Bermuda, including Commissioner’s House, the children’s playground, and the historic 19th Century British Fort
- Access to the dolphin lagoon-side visitor viewing area
- Viewing of the Dolphin Feeding and Husbandry Sessions with the Marine Mammal Specialists – times vary throughout day
- January – March: Dolphin Demonstration & Conservation Chat – Saturdays & Sundays 11:45am
- Tickets may be purchased in advance through the National Museum of Bermuda website or on arrival at the ticket office.
- General Admission is already included for participants pre-reserved in a Dolphin Quest interactive experience.
- Admission is only for the date reserved.
- Opening Hours are seasonal and subject to change.
- Open Daily (except Christmas Day)
- December – February: 10am – 5pm – last admission at 4pm
- March – November: 9am – 5pm – last admission at 4pm (930am weekends)
- The National Museum of Bermuda is a registered charity.
- To learn more about the venue visit the National Museum of Bermuda website.
- To learn more about the Dolphin Quest story and interactive experiences visit our Dolphin Quest Bermuda page. Advanced reservations are recommended.
- To learn more about our animal care and accreditations please visit our animal care wellness page.
- Annual Memberships – visit the National Museum of Bermuda website
- Dolphin Quest is located inside the National Museum of Bermuda at the Royal Naval Dockyard.
- Address: 1 The Keep, Maritime Lane, Sandys, MA 01 Bermuda
For further information contact: Dolphin Quest Bermuda (441) 234-4464 or the National Museum of Bermuda (441) 234-1333.