Dolphin Quest Camps
Come experience conservation hands-on with fun and memorable activities, while being inspired to discover your passion for nature!
Total duration: 5 day (Monday-Friday)
Time with dolphins: Ample
Group size: 12 max
Water depth: Swimming, Wet Platform, & Dockside
- Per Person
Ages: 7 – 12 years
Capacity: 12 youth
- July 3, 10, 7, 24 – weekly 5-day camp
- July 31 – 3-day camp (Week of Cup Match Holiday)
- August 7, 14, 21, 28 – weekly 5-day camp
- 5 day camp – $350 per child
- 3 day camp – $275 per child
- Optional Dolphin Swim Upgrade: $75 pp
- Engage in Conservation Conversations
- Experience daily lagoon side dolphin activities
- Expand Ocean literacy and vocabulary through swimming, crafts and lessons
- Enjoy an end of camp in water dolphin interactive experience *
- End of week 15 minute in water seated platform Dolphin Interaction included in camp program
- Optional upgrade to the extended 30 minute Dolphin Swim program
- Upgrade Cost: $75 per participant
- Lifejackets provided
- Certifications: CPR trained, Sun Smart certified, S.C.A.R.S trained
- Bermuda Govt. Covid Health protocol compliant/approved camp
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their child meets all Covid travel & health regulation requirements prior to attending camp
Dolphin Quest is known for embracing all learners and providing enriching and memorable experiences that provide a connection to nature and a passion to learn more. However, our camp capacity has been considerably reduced, limiting our staff resources and our ability to provide an environment that is safe and appropriate for all learners, especially for those with special needs.
As such, we request that children with special needs (physical, emotional, developmental) are able to function independently and willingly participate in all activities.
Camp placement may be limited subject to availability or to the level of need and must be booked direct.
To ensure we are able to provide the right environment and group dynamic fit for your child please contact Sundée Faulkner, Sales & Outreach Manager at Dolphin Quest.