February Events at Dolphin Quest Bermuda
February is full of excitement at Dolphin Quest Bermuda, from our weekend shows to couples specials, we have something for everyone!
Dolphins leap, splash and amaze in our weekend dolphin shows. Saturday our show is set to music and great time to for friends to meet up or bring the family out for an adventure – show starts at 1pm! On Sunday, our show shares the secrets of dolphin training. Our dolphin experts demonstrate how they train dolphins to do remarkable behaviors such as aerial flips, tail walks and other fascinating feats. Join us Saturday or Sunday at 1pm to be dazzled (shows run until March 29, 2015). Reserve a spot with your special someone to share a heart melting moments with a new dolphin friend during a 30-minute dolphin program.
The Couples Special is $199 per couple and is available for the month of February only – so sign up today! Call 441-234-4464 to make a reservation.
Dolphin Quest Bermuda is also offering unique daily events with our training staff and animals. All shows/events are FREE with admission to the National Museum of Bermuda*
- Animal Training Demonstration – Daily – 11:30am*
- Daily the Dolphin Quest team shares a training session with our African Grey parrot, green sea turtle or bottlenose dolphin with our guests.
- Turtle Talks – Daily – 12:45pm*
- Daily the Dolphin Quest team shares information with guests during feeding and training sessions with our green sea turtle, Challenger. A question & answer session will follow the Turtle Talk.
- Trainer Chit Chat – (Monday – Friday) – 12pm*
- Stop by Dolphin Quest for a question & answer session with one of our trainers. You may even see a live dolphin training session.
Dolphin Quest Bermuda looks forward to you stopping by to meet our dolphins this February! *Admission to the National Museum of Bermuda is required: $12 adults (16+), $10 seniors (65+) and children under 16 are free.