Dolphin Quest School Programs: Big Island – Hawaii
Dolphin Quest invites local school groups to visit us at the beautiful Hilton Waikoloa Village, on the Big Island of Hawaii, to participate in exciting educational experiences and learn about dolphins and other amazing sea creatures through fun and engaging activities.
- Hands-on learning in our outdoor classroom and Learning Center
- Lessons in animal care, marine biology, and conservation
- A unique “hand-to-fin” Dolphin Encounter!
- School Programs are uniquely tailored to a specific grade level and are based on Hawaii Content and Performance Standards, National Education Standards, STEM, and Ocean Literacy Principles.
- We also can customize our content to best fit your group’s needs – this is a great option for scout troops working on a specific badge!
Program length and price
- 60-minute classroom portion
- Two different dolphin touch options:
- 5-minute Dolphin Touch for $5/child
- 10-minute Dolphin Encounter for $20/child
- Mixed-aged, off-island, and any non-traditional school classes are considered a Learning Adventure which is $30/child.
- Mid-September through mid-June
- Offered Monday through Saturday
- Open to grades pre-K through college
To make a reservation request for a school program, please complete the Education Request Form.
NOTE: This is only a request. Your preferred date may not be available at the time of your request. Booking is NOT CONFIRMED until a Dolphin Quest educator has replied with your School Program Booking Confirmation.
If you have additional questions about our school programs, please contact us at: 808.886.1234 x2778