- You’ll be best friends with our dolphins and dolphin trainers when you spend a whole week working, swimming and playing with them, and seeing firsthand why Dolphin Quest dolphins are so well-loved and well-cared for!
- Swimming alongside the dolphins, sitting on the docks to feed and train them, you’ll enjoy hours of quality dolphin time each day while discovering the important and sometimes challenging work our trainers do
- Join the dolphin trainers in the Fish Kitchen to help prepare the Dolphin Food for the day
- Help our trainers give the dolphins their daily morning health check-ups
- Get to know all of our dolphin trainers and hear their stories of how they found their dream jobs and careers
- Learn through hands-on instruction how our Dolphin Quest trainers use positive rewards and affection to create close relationships and trusting bonds with our dolphins
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about our playful, social and intelligent dolphins
- Each day you build on the skills you’ve mastered the day before, making each new day is an incredibly fun experience
- Your Trainer for a Week program includes a CD full of great photos of your five-day Trainer for a Week experience, a ‘Trainer for a Week’ Diploma; and lunch with dolphin trainers and Dolphin Quest staff.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
This program is booked exclusively through Dolphin Quest Central Reservations (800-248-3316, click for times) and Dolphin Quest Hawaii Guest Services (808-886-2875, Daily, 8:30am – 5 pm HST). Please call for a reservation.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.