- Learn about and take part in the advanced care we provide our dolphins from newborn to adult.
- Spend the day side-by-side with marine mammal specialists and dolphins while participating in dolphin health exams, dolphin training sessions, dolphin play time, baby dolphin observations and dolphin programs for guests.
- Participate in a trained voluntary dolphin ultrasound and see images and video of an incredible dolphin birth.
- Learn through hands-on instruction how Dolphin Quests’ marine mammal specialists use positive rewards and affection to create strong relationships and trusting bonds with our dolphins.
- Discover the importance of preventative healthcare, the value of training the dolphins to voluntarily participate in the process and learn what it takes to care for a pregnant mother.
- Learn how information from Dolphin Quest’s healthy baby dolphins assists marine mammal biologists and veterinarians with health assessments of wild dolphin babies in situations that include strandings.
- Discover the dangers newborn dolphins face in the wild and how humans activities contribute to these risks.
- Your participation supports vital marine mammal conservation, education and scientific study.
- Bring your swimsuit! You’ll be in the water with our dolphins and interacting with them from our docks.
- We’ll take tons of photos for you to look through, pick out the best, and purchase.
- You will interact with dolphins in a small, intimate group of no more than 2 people with your marine mammal specialist
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.