Dolphin Quest’s goal is to make sure your visit is safe and enjoyable for both you and the dolphin. We offer assistance for our special needs guests and also work with the Make-a-Wish foundation to help grant wishes at all of our locations.
Special needs guests:
- We welcome guests who may require additional assistance in our programs due to a disability or special need
- Each encounter is customized to the comfort level of our guests while also ensuring safety for our guests and animals.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Or you can contact the Dolphin Quest location directly for customized program information
- Dolphin Quest is a proud partner, supporter, and donor for the Make-a-Wish foundation
- Make-a-Wish grants the wishes of children diagnosed with a life-threatening medical condition, many of whom want to meet a dolphin face to face
- Dolphin Quest has been providing dolphin encounters to Make-a-Wish children and their families since 1988
- If you are interested in participating in a dolphin encounter with Dolphin Quest through this program, please contact Make-a-Wish directly.