• Unforgettable all-day experience
• Learn how we train dolphins
Total duration: 5 days
Time with dolphins: Ample
Ages: 12 and up
Group size: 1 person max
Water depth: Swimming, Shallows, & Dockside
- Per Person
Week-Long Marine Mammal Trainer Program Information
- In-water and dockside dolphin interactions.
- Assist with dolphin diet preparation.
- Assist with morning dolphin health examinations.
- Individualized time with the Marine Mammal Trainer staff.
- Observe a variety of programs and training scenarios.
- Learn the basic principles of training from Dolphin Quest Marine Mammal Trainers through instruction, observation and hands-on experiences.
- Several hours each day learning from and assisting our Marine Mammal Trainers as they work and play with our dolphins.
- Each day builds on the skills learned from the previous day, so each new day is an incredibly fun experience.
- Each encounter is unique based upon the guests, Marine Mammal Trainers and animals.
- Included gifts Lunch daily (one lunch per day with a Marine Mammal Trainer) A CD of. photos taken during this 5-day experience.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.