• Our most popular experience
• Great for everyone
Total duration: 5 hours, 30 minutes
Time with dolphins: 60 minutes
Ages: 10 and up
Group size: 1 person max
Water depth: Swimming, Shallows, & Dockside
- Per Person
Marine Mammal Trainer for a Day Program Information
- Spend the day side-by-side with Marine Mammal Trainers and dolphins and participate in dolphin health exams, dolphin training sessions, dolphin play time and dolphin programs for guests.
- Bring your swimsuit! You’ll be in the water with our dolphins and interacting with them from our docks.
- Help prepare the dolphins’ buckets of food for the day.
- Experience our incredible dolphin encounters as a Marine Mammal Trainer AND as a guest!
- Learn through hands-on instruction how Dolphin Quest Marine Mammal Trainers use positive reinforcement and affection to create strong relationships and trusting bonds with our dolphins.
- We’ll take plenty of photos for you to look through, pick out the best and purchase.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at (808) 737-8311 or fill out our Contact Us Form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Please let us know, so we can find a program or time that works. Call (808) 737-8311.