Dolphin Quest Hawaii is located at the Hilton Waikoloa Village on Hawaii’s Big Island. Learn more about Dolphin Quest’s original location below!
Hilton Waikoloa Village History
- First opened in 1988 as the Hyatt Regency Waikoloa
- Became the Hilton Waikoloa Village in 1990 and is known as Hawaii Island’s Premier Oceanfront Resort
- Located on 62 acres on Waiulua Bay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- The hotel has 1,244 rooms and was built at a cost of $360 million.
- The hotel consists of three buildings – Ocean Tower, Palace Tower, and Lagoon Tower.
- Lagoon Tower overlooks the Dolphin Quest lagoon.
- Guests are transported to their rooms via trams and canal boats.
- There is a ¾ mile-long museum walkway filled with Polynesian and Asian artwork.
- Has a 4-acre ocean-fed saltwater lagoon, with a white-sand beach filled with tropical fish and green sea turtles
- Has three pools featuring waterfalls, a 175-foot waterslide, and an adults-only pool
- Activities and features include the Legends of Hawaii Luau, world-class Kohala Spa, two championship golf courses, resort shopping, and award-winning dining with unique restaurants and bars.