In accordance with COVID-19 restrictions, onsite field trips are not being held. Please complete a Virtual Field Trip Request Form and a Dolphin Quest Educator will contact you to confirm.
Virtual Field Trip
Join a Dolphin Quest Marine Mammal Specialist for a 30-minute customized age-appropriate conservation and dolphin themed lesson. Virtual Field Trips are currently being hosted by Dolphin Quest Bermuda.
Program details as below:
Education level: Preschool through college
Length of lesson: 30 minutes
Program cost: $75/ group
January 2021 – June 2021
Monday – Friday: Customized time depending on time zone
- 30-minute age-appropriate interactive educational lessons
- Connect through Zoom or another pre-approved e-learning platform
- Post-lesson Q & A opportunity with a Marine Mammal specialist
- Open to local and overseas school groups
- Minimum group size is 10 students
- Maximum group size is 60 students
- Groups larger than 60 students will require a separate reservation
- Alternate times subject to availability
- Lessons align with National Education Standards, the Cambridge Curriculum, STEM, and Ocean Literacy Principles
For more information, please email: [email protected]
To submit a request, click here to complete a Virtual Field Trip Request Form.
All Virtual Field Trip interaction content and length may vary subject to students’ age, number of participants and weather.
NOTE: This is only a request. Your Virtual Field Trip is NOT CONFIRMED until a Dolphin Quest educator has replied with a Confirmation of date and time.
For a list of recommended educational resources pertaining to marine animals and the ocean please click here.