Dolphin Quest invites local school groups to visit us at the Kahala Hotel & Resort, on the island of Oahu, to participate in exciting educational experiences and learn about dolphins and other amazing sea creatures through fun and engaging activities. For a list of educational resources pertaining to marine animals and the ocean please click here.
Programs are offered seven days a week. Open to grades Pre-K through college.
To Make a Request For an Education Program, Please Complete The Appropriate Form
Virtual Field Trip
Bring a dolphin to your classroom! Dolphin Quest brings a dolphin to your classroom in a fun, interactive, live internet stream. Students meet a dolphin and talk to a trainer about what their day with these magnificent animals entails. Click here to complete a Virtual Field Trip Request Form.
- Live, virtual session with a marine mammal specialist via Zoom.
- Lessons in animal care, training, marine biology, and conservation.
- A unique and interactive experience
- School programs are uniquely tailored to a specific grade level and are based on Hawaii Content and Performance Standards, National Education Standards, STEM, and Ocean Literacy Principles.
- We also can customize our content to best fit your group’s needs – this is a great option for scout troops working on a specific badge!
Program length and price
- 30 minutes
Minimum number of students: 10
Maximum number of students: 60
Minimum age requirement is 4 years old
If you have additional questions about our education programs, please contact us at (808) 739-8918
Dolphin Quest is offering the Virtual Field Trip at a discounted rate from our Exclusive Virtual Encounter. Public, private and charter schools sanctioned by the HIDOE and HAIS may qualify for a free Virtual Field Trip based on availability. We thank you for your continued support!