Home Page / Photo & Video / Video Information
General Video Information
- Dolphin Quest Hawaii on the Big Island of Hawaii is the only Dolphin Quest location that offers video filming of all programs.
- Dolphin Quest facilities on Oahu and Bermuda do not offer video filming of their programs at this time.
- Non-participating guests and family members are welcome to film you during your program from the spectator side of the ropes and railings.
- Videos are only available at the Dolphin Quest facility on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Dolphin Quest videographers can film your encounter using GoPro cameras.
- Video is taken both above and below water when appropriate.
- Videos are provided to you via electronic download to your computer, tablet, or phone, within 24 hours of your encounter.
- Or, you can receive your encounter video on DVD or jump drive for a small additional charge.
- To secure the video product, you should pre-purchase and reserve your video online during the encounter reservation process.
- These videos are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please be advised that other guests in your encounter will also appear in your video.
- Videos must be reserved and purchased during the encounter reservation process or onsite when checking in for your encounter.
- Refer to the flyer below for video pricing information: