General Photo Information
View your Dolphin Quest program photos on our online photo store! Learn more about availability, specifications, pricing, and more below.
- Dolphin Quest’s photographers will be taking posed and candid photos throughout your program.
- Your program photos are available for pre-order or as a post-program purchase.
- You can view and order your encounter photos on-site immediately following your program using one of our Dolphin Quest photo ordering stations.
- Someone with you who is not doing the program may take pictures or video your interaction from the spectator side of the ropes and railings.
- Photos will be available in print and/or digital format which you can download to your smartphone or computer once purchased.
- You then can immediately post your photos onto social media and/or e-mail them to friends and family.
- Pre-order pick up, viewing, and post-program photo orders is available onsite at Dolphin Quest.
- Your program photos are available for purchase onsite at Dolphin Quest up to 5 days after your program during operating hours daily.
- If you are unable to purchase your photos directly from Dolphin Quest while onsite, on-line photo ordering will be available for 14 days from your program date.
- Encounter photo prices are the same at all our Dolphin Quest locations.
- Encounter photo prices are lower if you purchase them in advance at time of booking or if you purchase them onsite immediately following your encounter.
- Encounter photo package prices cost more if purchased later online.
Please refer to the video tutorials below to learn how to navigate our online photo store.
Dolphin Quest Online Photo Store Tutorials
To help assist our guests regarding our online photo site, please watch the three tutorials below. For your reference, we have noted what topics are addressed in each video.
- Where to enter the photo claim ID
- How to create a new account
- Overview of the My Photos page:
- Photos with and without watermarks
- Download all photos
- Claim more photos
- Photo release form
- How to sign in as a returning guest
- Photo options
- Photo editing
- Photo prints and gifts
- Downloading current photo
- Sharing photos via e-mail, Facebook, etc.
- Shopping Cart
- Shipping and billing information
- My Account
- Edit profile and address
- My downloaded photos
- Download photos in batches
- Customer Service
- Can’t find photos
- Missing guest ID
- Contact us and help