Home Page / Photo & Video / Online Photo FAQ & Tips
Online Photo Frequently Asked Questions and Tips
How do I view my Dolphin Quest photos?
Click on “Photos & Video” in the menu bar and select “View Program Photos” to visit our online photo store.
How long do you keep encounter photos online?
If you did not purchase your photos on-site, we will keep your encounter photos online and available to view and purchase for 14 days from your program date.
If you purchase digital images, how long are they available for download?
You have 14 days (from the encounter date) to create an online account to claim their photos. Once your account is opened, the photos will be available for download for 90 days.
Dolphin Quest Online Photo Store Tutorials
To help assist our guests regarding our online photo site, please watch the three tutorials below. For your reference, we have noted what topics are addressed in each video.
- Where to enter the photo claim ID
- How to create a new account
- Overview of the My Photos page:
- Photos with and without watermarks
- Download all photos
- Claim more photos
- Photo release form
- How to sign in as a returning guest
- Photo options
- Photo editing
- Photo prints and gifts
- Downloading current photo
- Sharing photos via e-mail, Facebook, etc.
- Shopping Cart
- Shipping and billing information
- My Account
- Edit profile and address
- My downloaded photos
- Download photos in batches
- Customer Service
- Can’t find photos
- Missing guest ID
- Contact us and help