Digital Marketing Coordinator
Please submit the online application including cover letter and resume. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Please see instructions below on how to submit application, resume and cover letter.
Position: Digital Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing and Public Relations
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and implementing marketing communication initiatives with primary responsibilities that include social media, marketing and creating brand awarenessfor Dolphin Quest and Quest Global Management companies.
- Create and maintain master social media calendar.
- Write, coordinate and post timely updates to Dolphin Quest social media pages.
- Keep up-to-date on digital media trends and evaluate new opportunities.
- Provide accurate Social Media analytics and reports.
- Develop strategies to increase online engagement, followers and subscribers for revenue generation.
- Facilitate website update requests from all Dolphin Quest and Quest Global Management locations.
- Update job and internship postings in coordination with Director of Human Resources.
- Monitor and report website performance using Google analytics and other tools.
- Develop strategies to drive website traffic for increased revenue generation.
- Continue to refine search engine optimization strategy to increase online visibility.
- Monitor and respond to online guest reviews.
- Monitor and facilitate digital advertising campaigns.
- Generate and coordinate the generation of marketing content.
- Create and edit video content for marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and maintain Dolphin Quest content on partner websites.
- Manage email database.
- Plan, create and distribute timely email communications for customers and marketing needs.
- Create accurate marketing and email marketing analytics.
- Create promotional materials, ads and marketing content.
- Assist with the creation and delivery of media releases and online PR responses.
- Monitor and report on media coverage.
- Coordinate advertising placements for Dolphin Quest locations.
- Provide input on relevant marketing budget line items and maintain fiscal responsibility.
- Conduct market research as needed.
- Create and distribute customer surveys.
- Ensures adherence to Dolphin Quest guidelines and standards.
- Models environmentally-responsible behaviors to guests, business partners, and Crew Members.
- Support community involvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training / experience necessary to meet the qualifications listed.
- 3 -5 years of Social Media experience required.
- Marketing background in the tourism, conservation or animal-related fields a plus.
- Photo and video editing experience required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and time-management ability to succeed in fast paced environment.
- Innovative, solution-oriented, can-do attitude essential.
- Must portray confidence and positive attitudes in appearance, tone of voice, and overall demeanor. especially in times of high demand.
- High attention to detail and excellent judgment in solving unusual problems.
- Quick learner, independent, able to work with minimal guidance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe creative programs including Photoshop or other editing/design programs, and Internet.
- Proficiency in Final Cut X editing software a plus.
- Valid Driver License.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands and working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by a Crew Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Crew Member is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for long periods on indoor and outdoor surfaces; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The Crew Member must occasionally lift, carry and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position will require some occasional weekend, holiday and evening work.
Crew Member must be able and willing to travel.
Apply Online for this Position
Please note the following information is to help you successfully complete your application:
- Attention Apple Computer Users: It is best to use Adobe’s Acrobat Reader program to fill out PDF applications. (The MAC default program Preview will create a blank application when you save the file and send it). You can download it for free from the Adobe Web site.
- Not all Internet Browsers work the same – preferred browser is Internet Explorer. If using Safari, Firefox or Google Chrome browsers – please save the application file to your computer first before filling it out.
- Download the Adobe Reader – Adobe Web site
- Check that your Adobe Reader Plugin (in your browser) is up-to-date – Adobe Web site
- If you have issues opening the PDF file in a browser – Right click on the Download Application button and select either “Save Target as” or “Save Link as” to save the application to your computer.
- Click the Download Application button
- This will open a new window containing the PDF Application
- Complete and Save the application to your computer – please change the application file to your name
Once you have completed and successfully saved the application to your computer, you can proceed to ‘Step 2’ .
- Click the Upload Application button
- You will be redirected to the Upload page where you can submit your saved application, resume, and/or cover letter.
- All files must be either PDF or DOC format.