• Our most popular experience
• Great for everyone
Total duration: 30 minutes
Time with dolphins: 20 minutes
Ages: 5 and up
Group size: 6 people max
Water depth: Shallows & Kayaking
- Per Person
Sunrise Kayak Program Information
- 20 minutes with dolphins.
- Meet and touch dolphins in the shallow waters of the lagoon to get to know each other.
- Board your kayak and paddle with the dolphins toward the crashing waterfall.
- Offer hand signals to the dolphins from your kayak and watch them do amazing behaviors!
- The in-water portion of this program begins sharply at 7:45 a.m., so please check in at 7:15 a.m.
- Take home your big smile moments in picture-perfect photos of you and your dolphin pals, available for purchase.
- Interact with dolphins in a small, intimate group of no more than six people and your marine mammal specialist.
- If you are not comfortable in a kayak, other watercraft options are available.
- Children under age 10 must be accompanied by a participating adult 18+.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our contact form.
- Guests are welcome to wear their own water shoes during their encounter.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.