• Ideal for individuals or couples
• Minimum participants in spacious ocean lagoons
Total duration: 30 minutes
Time with dolphins: 15 minutes
Ages: 10 and up
Group size: 4 people max
Water depth: Swimming
- Per Person
Underwater Exploration Program Information
- 15 minutes in water with dolphins. 15 minutes platform observation.
- Experience dolphins in a small group of no more than four people and your marine mammal specialist.
- Swim alongside and observe the dolphins in their ocean habitat using sea scooters.
- Explore the dolphins’ natural ocean habitat with underwater scooters and snorkeling.
- Dolphin Quest Marine Mammal Specialists guide your lagoon exploration.
- Sea scooters and life jackets provided.
- Guests must have proficient swimming skills.
- Digital photos available for advanced or same day purchase.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
- Trainer talk – After your program, our Marine Mammal Specialists are available to answer any questions you may have about the dolphins’ care and wellness, animal training, relevant conservation issues, and your overall experience.
- Free museum admission – Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.