• Interaction from submerged platform and swimming
• Available April – November
Total duration: 1 hour
Time with dolphins: 40 minutes
Ages: 6 and up
Group size: 6 people max
Water depth: Wet Platform & Swimming
- Per Person
Underwater Adventure Program Information
- 40 minutes with dolphins.
- Interact with dolphins in a small, intimate group of no more than six people with your marine mammal specialist.
- Shallow water interaction while seated on a submerged platform.
- Dolphin encounter swim in deep water.
- Dedicated time with a Marine Mammal Specialist to guide your educational experience.
- Learn about Bermuda’s marine life, our dolphin family and ocean stewardship.
- Lifejackets, swim shoes, and masks provided.
- Print or digital photos available for same day viewing and purchase.
- Participants must be able to use a vertical swim ladder to get in and out of the water.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
- Free museum admission – Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can experience exciting exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, The Warwick Project, Bermuda’s Defense Heritage, Hall of History, The Playground and Playhouse for children.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.