• Create your own dolphin encounter
• Available November 12 – April
Total duration: 30 minutes
Time with dolphins: 15 minutes
Ages: 8 and up
Group size: 4 people max
Water depth: Swimming
Underwater Exploration Program Information
- 15 minutes with dolphins.
- Water scooters and masks provided.
- Guests must have proficient swimming skills.
- Explore the dolphins’ natural ocean habitat with underwater scooters and snorkeling.
- You will also have the opportunity to observe the dolphins in the deeper waters.
- Dolphin Quest Marine Mammal Specialists guide your lagoon exploration.
- Personalized photos of you and the dolphins available for purchase.
- Interact with dolphins in a small, intimate group of no more than three people and your marine mammal specialist.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
- Trainer talk – After your program, our Marine Mammal Specialists are available to answer any questions you may have about the dolphins’ care and wellness, animal training, relevant conservation issues, and your overall experience.
- Free museum admission – Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can explore the 200-year-old fort and experience educational maritime and cultural exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, The Warwick Project, Bermuda’s Defense Heritage and The Hall of History mural, plus an onsite Playground and Playhouse for children.
- Winter wetsuit special – Stay warm wearing our FREE wetsuits and booties available for all guests participating in an in-water encounter from November 12, 2018 through April 14, 2019.
- Winter hot tub special – Warm up in our FREE hot tub after your in-water encounter from December 15, 2018 through March 31, 2019! Limited spaces available and available for ages eight and up.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.