• Interaction from submerged platform and swimming
• Available April – November 11
Total duration: 1 hour
Time with dolphins: 40 minutes
Ages: 10 and up
Group size: 4 people max
Water depth: Wet Platform & Swimming
Underwater Adventure Program Information
- 40 minutes with dolphins.
- Dolphin encounter swim in deep water.
- Shallow water interaction while seated on a submerged swim platform.
- Sea scooters and masks provided.
- Interact with dolphins in a small, intimate group of no more than four people with your marine mammal specialist.
- Dolphin Quest naturalists guide your ocean sanctuary explorations.
- Learn about Bermuda’s marine environments and ocean stewardship.
- Print or digital photos available for same day viewing and purchase.
- Participants must be able to use a vertical swim ladder to get in and out of the water.
- To discuss making dolphin encounter reservations for a guest with special needs, please contact us directly at Central Reservations at 800.248.3316 or fill out our Contact Us form.
- Please review our Terms & Conditions prior to booking a dolphin encounter.
- Free museum admission – Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can experience exciting exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, The Warwick Project, Bermuda’s Defense Heritage, Hall of History, The Playground and Playhouse for children.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.