• Private experience
• Can add 1-3 guests for $250 each
Total duration: 2 hours
Time with dolphins: 5 minutes
Ages: 8 and up
Group size: 6-10 people max
Water depth: Dry Dock
Marine Conservation Program Information
- Our Marine Mammal Specialists give you a 20-minute guided tour behind the scenes at Dolphin Quest.
- Learn more about how we train our dolphins while using positive reinforcement and how Dolphin Quest supports vital marine research.
- Explore our fish kitchen and learn about the dietary needs and food preparation duties involved in animal care.
- Visit the Dolphin Quest medical lab to see how we ensure animal wellness.
- Watch the dolphins interact and socialize with each other and our guests and learn about the various behaviors they demonstrate.
- Includes a five-minute dolphin touch at the end – but YOU STAY DRY!
- The rest of your time provides you with the opportunity to explore five centuries of maritime and cultural history in a 90-minute self-guided tour of a 200-year-old fort, home to the National Museum of Bermuda.
- Offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday, November 1, 2017 – April 31, 2018.
- Free museum admission – Includes free FULL-DAY admission to the renowned National Museum of Bermuda where you can experience exciting exhibits, including Shipwreck Island, The Warwick Project, Bermuda’s Defense Heritage, Hall of History, The Playground and Playhouse for children.
If you don’t find what you are looking for, please contact our reservations team at 1-800-248-3316.